The Blue Whale Challenge is a scary social “game” that targets preteens and teens all over the world. It is believed that the challenge originated in Russia as it is primarily played on popular Russian social media site, VKontakte, or VK for short. VK is known as the largest online social media and social networking service in Europe. It is available in many languages, including English, which may be how some kids in the United States and other English-speaking countries are participating. In recent months, the “game” has also been available on various mobile apps, many of which have been removed from the internet.
TWITTER has begun showing users a warning when they search for pictures relating to a sick suicide game that is trending worldwide. To increase your fan following instantly you have an alternate option that you can use and magnificently increase the number of followers on your page. So without wasting much of your time buy twitter followers and get aware others from this game
At Least 2 Teens in the U.S. Are Believed to Have Committed Suicide After Completing the Blue Whale Challenge
There have been at least two deaths by suicide that are believed to be results of the Blue Whale Challenge in the United States. Fifteen-year-old Isaiah Gonzalez from Houston, Texas, committed suicide on Saturday, July 8. The teen was found hanged in his closet and he filmed his death using his cell phone.
According to reports, Gonzalez broadcast his death on Facebook Live. “Next to the teen they found a cellphone propped on top of a shoe, broadcasting the act using social media,” KSAT-TV reported. Another death in Atlanta, Georgia, has been blamed on the Blue Whale Challenge. According to CBS North Carolina, the family of a 16-year-old girl believes that she killed herself after participating in the 50-day challenge. According to the girl’s brother, she had been drawing things that looked similar to blue whale skeletons. “So these were paintings that she drew that were displayed at an art show at school.
At first look, you don’t think anything of it, you just think of an abstract painting. If you were to Google ‘what a skeleton of a blue whale looks like,’ it has a tremendous resemblance, ” the girl’s brother told the media. Her family has asked that her name remain private. Teen deaths around the world have been linked to the Blue Whale Challenge, though not many have been confirmed. According to the Russian media, it is believed that the social media “game” was responsible for the suicide deaths of about 130 children from November 2015 to April 2016.
2. Here Are the Rules & the 50 Tasks
- Carve with a razor “f57” on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
- Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
- Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
- Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to curator.
- If you are ready to “become a whale”, carve “YES” on your leg. If not – cut yourself many times (punish yourself)
- Task with a cipher.
- Carve “f40” on your hand, send a photo to curator.
- Type “#i_am_whale (rus. #Ñ_ÐºÐ¸Ñ‚) in your VKontakte status.
- You have to overcome your fear.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
- Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to curator.
- Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
- Listen to music that “they” (curators) send you.
- Cut your lip
- Poke your hand with a needle many times
- Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick
- Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
- Go to a bridge, stand on the edge
- Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
- The curator checks if you are trustworthy
- Have a talk “with a whale” (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype
- Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling
- Another task with a cipher.
- Secret task
- Have a meeting with a “whale”
- The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find)
- Don’t talk to anyone all day
- Make a vow that “you’re a whale”
- Everyday you wake up at 4:20 a.m., watch horror videos, listen to music that “they” send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk “to a whale.”
- Jump off a high building. Take your life.
3. Twitter Is Filled With #IAmAWhale Posts
If you do a quick search for the hashtag #IAmAWhale, the results are alarming. There are more than a few people that have used the hashtag along with #BlueWhaleChallenge, making it known that the two are related. People have also uploaded various photos to Twitter and Instagram showing that they’ve completed the tasks. There are quite a few photos of people that have carved a whale into their arm using a razor blade.
Buy cheap twitter followers from us and soar up your online presence within a short span.