Givenchy is a French brand that is best-known for making haute-couture clothing, perfumes, accessories and cosmetics as well. Started in 1952 by French designer Hubert de Givenchy, the house of Givenchy is a member of the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture et du Pret-a-Porter and is owned by the LVMH luxury group. Some of Givenchy’s trademark items are the Bettina blouse, made of masculine shirt fabric, with an open collar and sleeves decorated with English embroidery which was copied all around the world. The most famous ambassador of the brand was Audrey Hepburn in films such as Sabrina, for which Edith Head claimed the Academy Award, How to Steal a Million and Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
Today, Givenchy dresses the most famous Hollywood stars such as Cate Blanchett, Emma Stone, Julianne Moore, Julia Roberts, Rooney Mara.. Riccardo Tisci artistic director of Givenchy womenswear announced his amicable departure from Givenchy in february 2017 and Clare Waight Keller was appointed as Artistic Director on May 2, 2017. If you want to have such large popularity and want to leverage more audiences like these popular fanshion brands on your social media accounts, so to help grow your business as well as your popularity then you should buy instagram photo-likes, likes, comments, facebook, instagram and twitter followers to attract more real users.
GIVENCHY and Social Media Strategy
For many fashion brands, Instagram is no longer just a ‘gimmick’ used during fashion weeks to create a buzz, but a serious part of their social strategy. Social media campaigns are equally important. After all, a well-landed social campaign can see any fashion brand hit headlines, create a buzz as well as result in coveted consumer engagement. Instagram already proved its popularity among fashion brands. GIVENCHY has also followed the digital marketing trend. It has 8.9 million instagram followers.
Social media has helped businesses such as GIVENCHY to interact with their customers as well as the public. It has brought GIVENCHY their brand reputation. When it comes to social media marketing at GIVENCHY, every marketing movement must be not only unique, but personalized to GIVENCHY’s own audience and company needs. If they fail to do this, their online approach through social media is destined to fail. Social media helps a business take the best advantage of what they can offer. A business that succeeds on social media stay connected and spread their online profiles with promotions, discounts and industry news.
Facts about GIVENCHY
- The Givenchy founder’s death were numerous successors. Among them were John Galliano and Alexander McQueen.
- McQueen’s debut collection under the Givenchy name is arguably one of the label’s most memorable. In a manner typical of his maximalist style, McQueen debuted exorbitant visions of white and gold, complemented by voluminous hair and metallic headpieces.
- Givenchy designed some of Audrey’s most famed pieces from Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Funny Face, and Sabrina.
- Les Parfums Givenchy’s conception links back to Hubert and Audrey’s unshakeable friendship. Availing of the ultimate benefit as his muse, Miss Hepburn enjoyed exclusive use of a Givenchy fragrance designed specially for her.
- A decidedly bold move to make in 2010, Riccardo Tisci employed the help of Lea T, his transsexual personal assistant, for the fashion house’s Fall campaign. This eventually brought Lea T’s burgeoning modeling career, as well as the acceptance of transgender models in the fashion landscape.
- Throughout his 10-year tenure at the fashion powerhouse, Riccardo Tisci has taken part in collaborations with footwear frontrunners Converse and Nike. Inspired by his Spring 2011 collection, Tisci’s black, high-cut Converse Addict trainers were exclusively released in Japan.
- The infamous leather kilt that the rapper has sported on stage on multiple events was the brainchild of Kanye West and Riccardo Tisci himself.
You Can Also Search -:
The Shade Room: Instagram Based Media Company
Eliana Michaelichin: A Brazilian TV Hostess, Actress and Singer
Pharrell Williams: An American Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, and Film Producer
Blac Chyna: An American Model, Entrepreneur and Former Stripper
Meghan Trainor: An American Singer and Songwriter