Born on January 13, 1990, in Melbourne, Australia, Liam Hemsworth starred on the soap opera Neighbours before moving to the United States. Not long after, he landed a major role in the film The Last Song (2010), in which he co-starred with future fiancée Miley Cyrus. Other prominent work for Hemsworth includes The Hunger Games, The Expendables 2 and Catching Fire. Like Hemsworth you can also become famous and can get instagram likes. His brothers, Luke and Chris Hemsworth, are also well-known actors.
Began his career in 2007 with guest appearances on the shows Home and Away and McLeod’s Daughters. The week of 8 July 2007, Hemsworth began filming episodes for Neighbours, an Australian soap opera his brother Luke had previously starred in. Hemsworth’s character, Josh Taylor, was a recurring character from 2007 to 2008. In the show, Josh was an athletic paraplegic who supported and began a relationship with character Bridget Parker after she was paralysed down one side of her body in a car crash.
Liam’s Social Craze And Net Worth
His trademark is blue eyes and towering height that made to earn salary and net worth in success. The net worth of the actor is $18 million US dollars as of 2017 and it is expected to rise in the future years. He has a large fan base he has millions of followers on social media. He has 9.2 million instagram followers and 1.73 million twitter followers. Some of the highest grossing films of Liam’s career are listed below:
- The Last Song: $89 million
- The Expendables 2: $305.4 million
- The Hunger Games: $694.4 million
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: $865 million
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1: $755 million
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2: $653.4 million
- The Independence Day Resurgence: $389.7 million
Facts About Liam Hemsworth
- Liam Hemsworth is an avid surfer.
- Before deciding to become an actor, he worked as a construction worker and laid wooden floors for half a year.
- Hemsworth appeared in the music video for Cyrus’ “When I Look at You” which was recorded on 16 August 2009.
- Liam Hemsworth also made a brief appearance as an MIT student in the film Knowing.
- In 2011, Liam starred in the music video for “Colder Weather” by Zac Brown Band.
- In 2013, Hemsworth appeared in Empire State, with Emma Roberts, and Paranoia, co-starring Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman and Amber Heard.